Topics covered in this 2 FULL-DAY real-life class:
Day 1: The Pre-Wedding Photography:
- Learn the latest tips and tricks on Pre-Wedding shoots
- Learn how to get creative with locational pre-wedding shoots
- Learn how to use your flash creatively in locational and pre-wedding shoots without the crazy complicated set-ups
- Learn to market, position and sell your offers and professional packages effectively
- Half-day of practical session that will allow you to perfect your Pre-Wedding shooting technique
- Engage in real-life shoot scenarios so that it will become your 1st nature to shoot fast and produce spot-on photos.
- Pro Trainer Andrew Boey will guide our participants on how to easily obtain creative shots without a lot of technical fuss and still impress your clients.
- Participants will also be exposed to simple and yet effectively beautiful movie making techniques to add on your wedding shoot packages.
- Model-couples are hired to play the newlyweds, this will allow all participants to obtain real-life shoot experiences.
Day 2: Professional Post-Processing Techniques that will teach you how to edit your photos:
- Spend the morning segment of this 2nd day with our trainers to review your photos and fine-tune your pre-wedding shoot with our model couples.
- Then participants will proceed to a different outdoor location to improve on the previous days mistakes and shoot better photos.
- Same Day Edits - learn the most efficient & fastest way to get your photos ready for the same-day banquet dinner slideshows
- Simple Video Editing techniques - learn the latest trend on producing simple videos for your wedding packages and offers
- Printing Large Photos - learn how to print large photos cost effectively and learn the standard industrial techniques to getting good prints (such as DPIs and Resolutions standards)